Montaña de Fuego is a Mountain Resort for visitors who wants to connect with nature, relax and refresh energies
Some of the Green Initiatives at Montaña de Fuego Resort & Spa include:
• Linen re-use program for sheets and towels
• Use of low-flow showerheads, faucets and commodes
• All rooms are 100% smoke-free for Air Quality
• Use of environmentally-safe cleaning supplies
• Participation in the CST.
• Using only native plants. Restoring native plant habitat is vital to preserving biodiversity.
• Reduced watering schedules.
• Composting organic waste. We keep our garden blooming composting the organic waste, and we also feed the animals of our farm with these waste
Nature is the greatest privilege you receive during your stay with us. Our hotel is committed to helping and protect the planet by practicing environmentally friendly and social practices. We take part of the Sustainable Tourism Certification (CST), CST is a program implemented by the Costa Rican tourism board, that seeks to certify tourism companies according to the degree to which its operations comply to a model of sustainability. We incorporate CST in our goals to reduce the environmental impact of our operations and protect the valuable natural resources of La Fortuna. Our staff is working hard to minimize negative impacts on the environment.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.